Being employed by a market leading manufacturer of access equipment, you will have access to the latest technologies. In machine development, training and whole life cost initiatives, while working to the highest standards of customer service and safety.
The Field Service Engineer will enable chargeable field service repair, maintenance and inspection work at customers sites in Benelux to drive service revenue and excellence in compliance with all administrative & safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide chargeable service, repair, maintenance and inspection work at our customers in Belgium and the Netherlands, and if needed in other areas in Europe.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment over the phone, in person or using other technical methods as developed.
- Carry out pre-inspection on used equipment and report to JLG used department.
- Responsible for correct service-van stock and tools. Document and update information on work orders.
- Instruct operators and customers with correct operation and maintenance schedules. Provide (internal) technical training to customers and service partners.
- Support and instruct colleague contractors with technical issues.
- Provide backup support when needed to ensure that all customer questions are being answered.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policy.
- High School Diploma
- MTS – HTS automotive / truck /mechanical engineering / electric or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of automotive, truck, or agricultural tech experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- German and French is a plus.
- Driver’s license category BE.
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Hydraulic, electric and mechanical skills.
- Basic engine knowledge.
- IPAF certificate.
- Telehandler lift truck license.
- VCA vol.
At JLG you work in a professional and technical stimulating environment within an international team of colleagues. We have an open minded an informal “can do” mentality with short communication lines. Our culture is based on teamwork, continuous improvement, safety and entrepreneurship. We offer an attractive salary package with multiple benefits on top (Service-van, groups- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, fruit in the office, …). We encourage personal growth and development by various training programs.