JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India, being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a ‘People First’ culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh / JLG is recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with production department to optimize the production flow and equipment utilization;
- Key participant in New product Introduction;
- Day to Day supervision of the Process Engineering Team;
- Design of Jigs and Tooling for production purposes;
- Participates in design review of new products;
- Communicates with customer design engineers and process engineers;
- Creates and updates layouts for future projects and expansion;
- Deputizes for Technical Department Manager as required;
- Lead the team for assigned projects;
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field;
- 3-plus years minimum in an mechanical manufacturing environment;
- Experience in processing;
- CAD knowledge (Auto CAD, ProE or any other 2D or 3D applications);
- The knowledge in hydraulics and electrics represents an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and computer skills;
- English level – advanced;
- Professional work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for development in a multinational company.