The Parts Coordinator will provide parts service and support information to JLG customers which will enable them to properly maintain their JLG products. This role will participate in the streamlined process that enables customer service to provide support from beginning to end with an improved customer satisfaction rating; foster a positive relationship and effective communication with internal personnel, JLG sales representatives and the customer to provide quality service in a timely manner. The objective of this role will be to achieve company goals, utilizing effective communication and support all aspects of customer service in everyday business activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Review, identify, and supply accurate information for customer to maintain or repair products in a timely manner. When necessary, coordinate information, parts, or service requirements to the satisfaction of customers.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints or escalated, unresolved issues. Active involvement may be necessary to resolve the issue equitably in the best interest of all parties.
- Document customer inquiries and necessary information within the call tracking system thoroughly. Handle a variety of administrative tasks to ensure a fluent and efficient working process.
- Engage with other departments within the organization to build positive relationships and resolution to reoccurring issues.
- Meet customers (on site) to develop and maintain a professional relationship.
- Partake in training opportunities to develop skills to better understand JLG products, current technology and/or product available to the field; as well as personal growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One (1) or more years of relevant customer service experience.
- Native English, any other language is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- High degree of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong customer service skills.