The SIOP analyst role works directly with the Strategy and Commercial Operation manager also based in Hoofddorp. She/he is responsible for the forecasting process of our new-machine sales division. This will be achieved by compiling bottoms up demand, analyzing trends, modeling scenarios versus stock and production plans, accounting for logistical challenges as well as credit constrains in the order book. Data analysis will go hand on hand with discussions with the different business functions in order to understand internal and external business dynamics. This will result in proposals and “what-if” analyses for management leading the way towards forecast alignment between marketing, sales, manufacturing, and corporate
Throughout the month this role monitors performance vs plan with focus on finish goods inventory. She/he will flag sales opportunities, steer machine availability to meet customers expectations and contribute in troubleshooting internal roadblocks slowing down the sales process. Other responsibilities include establishing management reporting tools, operating procedures and driving continuous improvement in the process.
Is this role for you? Here some questions that might help you:
- Do you like puzzling data together into meaningful knowledge to act? Yes, great and don’t worry too much about statistical knowledge
- Are you resilient to play a key role at the cross road between core functions? Yes, nice. The “yes and… “ mentality embedded in our culture go a long way to help you in this aspect.
- Do you enjoy backstage data crunching and are not shy to reach out to teams in the front line? Yes, sweet spot. Translating data into knowledge and knowledge into data will be a key value added skills in this role.
- Is the balance between hands-on work and strategic advisory appealing to you? Yes, cool. Operational endurance and strategic insight are an exciting mix.
- Do you feel that you have the right attitude and career ambition for this role but are not quite there in mastering the skills? That is fine too, we want to meet you and jointly work in your development needs.
What we offer
- Master’s degree
- At least 2 years related experience
- English is a must, any other European language is a plus.
- Excel proficiency is expected in terms of formulas, pivot tables and graphic design. Macros is a nice to have
- Continuous improvement experience in Lean, Six Sigma or Agile is appreciated
- Commercial awareness
- Hands-on personality
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Customer focus and consultative approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Availability to travel 10% of the time
- The chance to work and grow at the heart of the business.
- Coaching opportunities to grow based on constructive feedback.
- Easy access to executive management
- Pleasant work culture
- Flexible hours and remote work as the business needs allows