Start date: December 2019 for at least 32 hours per week for 4-6 months.
Are you a passionate Finance, Accounting or Economics student? Do you have a proactive attitude and a ‘can-do’ mentality? In JLG we are looking forward to meeting you! Develop your talent and get hands-on experience in the financial compliance field within our international Finance team located in Hoofddorp.
JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India, being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a ‘People First’ culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh / JLG is recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the finance team on ensuring financial compliance with all policies and procedures across EMEAIR region.
- Perform testing of controls and prepare reports to management.
- Assist with day-to-day matters related to our legal entities in Europe and beyond.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties, including participating in project-based assignments.
What can we offer you?
Within JLG, we offer you the opportunity to get professional experience in financial compliance, always with a focus on your personal development. You will receive lots of responsibilities and we provide you with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the more you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides this, you will also have the possibility to write your thesis here. In regard to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 40 hours/week, plus travel reimbursement.
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Finance, Accounting or related field (HBO or University)
- Experienced user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point and especially Excel)
- Fluency in English – other European languages are nice to have
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ mentality