Are you a passionate Finance, Accounting or Economics student? Do you have a proactive attitude and a ‘can-do’ mentality? In JLG we are looking forward to meeting you! Develop your talent and get hands-on experience in the financial compliance field within our international Finance team located in Hoofddorp.
What will your week look like?
- Support the finance team on ensuring financial compliance with all policies and procedures across EMEAIR region.
- Perform testing of controls and prepare reports to management.
- Assist with day-to-day matters related to our legal entities in Europe and beyond.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties, including participating in project-based assignments.
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Finance, Accounting or related field (HBO or University)
- Experienced user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point and especially Excel)
- Fluency in English – other European languages are nice to have
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ mentality
What can we offer you?
Within JLG we offer you the opportunity to get professional experience in financial compliance, always with a focus on your personal development. You will receive lots of responsibilities and we provide you with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the most you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides, you also have the possibility to write your thesis here. Regarding to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 32-40 hours/week, plus travel reimbursement.
JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India, being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a ‘People First’ culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh has been awarded in 2018 as One of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and received a Sustainability Honors from Barron’s and RobecoSAM.
Start date: October 2019 for a period 4-6 months.