Start date: March 2020 for at least 32 hours per week for 4 - 6 months.
Are you a passionate student? Do you have an analytical mindset and are you good at problem-solving? Then JLG is looking forward to meeting you! . You will get hands-on experience in the sales operation and marketing support area in an international manufacturing company. If you are an ambitious, innovative, proactive student with great people skills now is your chance to become part of our team. Develop your talent and learn new skills within our international Marketing team located in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
JLG EMEA is a lifting manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India; being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a 'People First' culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh / JLG is recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing sales inventory and operational planning
- Managing sales and marketing KPIs
- Perform and present data analysis
- Promote sales
- Driving engagement in sales force
- Your own projects (40% of your time)
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Marketing, Economy, Supply Chain, or Finance.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Fluency in English – other European languages are nice to have.
- Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data
- Creative problem-solving.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma is appreciated.
Within JLG, we offer you the opportunity to get professional experience in Marketing and Sales, always with a focus on your personal development. You will receive lots of responsibilities and we provide you with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the most you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides, we support flexibility at work, so you can combine it with your studies or work from home. You also have the possibility to write your thesis
here. In regard to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 40 hours/week.