State date: February 2020 for at least 32 hours per week for 4 - 6 months.
Working for a global Fortune 500 company and being part of almost 50 years of innovation makes JLG and its employees a combination to be proud of. Based in Hoofddorp JLG EMEA covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India where we work close together with our local sales and engineering teams.Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern in Hoofddorp.
JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India; being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a 'People First' culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh / JLG is recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform calculation of theoretical TCO for the complete product range
- Assist in preparation of key departmental mass-communications for special promotions, newsletters, product bulletins and events.
- Prepare presentations, and report out to the marketing team and other stakeholders
- Collect, prepare and monitor activities in EMEAIR marketing calendar
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting/Finance, Operations Management, Economics or related field.
- Computer Literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while working independently and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, drive for results and getting things done.
- Ability to work independently and organized.
What can we offer you?
Within JLG, we offer you the opportunity to get professional and technical experience in marketing and compliance, always with a focus on your personal development. You will receive lots of responsibilities and we provide you with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the more you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides, you will also have the possibility to write your thesis here. In regard to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 40 hours/week, plus travel reimbursement.