Working for a global Fortune 500 company and being part of almost 50 years of innovation makes JLG and its employees a combination to be proud of. Based in Hoofddorp JLG EMEA covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India where we work close together with our local sales and engineering teams.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern in Hoofddorp.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform calculation of theoretical TCO for the complete product range
- Assist in preparation of key departmental mass-communications for special promotions, newsletters, product bulletins and events.
- Prepare presentations, and report out to the marketing team and other stakeholders
- Collect, prepare and monitor activities in EMEAIR marketing calendar
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, Operations Management, Economics or related field.
- Computer Literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while working independently and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, drive for results and getting things done.
- Ability to work independently and organized.
At JLG you work in a professional and technical stimulating environment within an international team of colleagues.
We have an open minded an informal “can do” mentality with short communication lines.
Our culture is based on team work, continuous improvement, safety and entrepreneurship.