The Field Service Technician will enable chargeable field service repair, maintenance and inspection work at customers in Benelux and Poland to drive service revenue and excellence in compliance with all administrative requirements. This role will perform in a professional manner to provide customers with the highest possible level of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide chargeable service, repair, maintenance and inspection work at our customers in the Benelux and Poland, and if needed in other areas in Europe.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment over the phone, in person or using other technical methods as developed.
- Carry out pre-inspection on used equipment and report to JLG used department.
- Responsible for correct service van stock and tools. Document and update information on work orders.
- Instruct operators and customers with correct operation and maintenance schedules. Provide (internal) technical training to customers and service partners.
- Provide backup support when needed to ensure that all customer questions are being answered.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policy.
- High School Diploma
- MTS – HTS automotive / truck /mechanical engineering / electric or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of automotive, truck, or agricultural tech experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Driver’s license category BE.
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Hydraulic, electric and mechanical skills.
- Basic engine knowledge.
- IPAF certificate.
- Telehandler lift truck license.
- VCA vol.
is a leading manufacturer of lift equipment for uses in various industries. We are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes diverse types of aerial platforms such as boom lifts, scissors lifts or telehandlers, among others.