The Aftermarket Sales Representative (ASR) role exists to obtain full potential of Aftermarket business with JLG Customers base by growing the JLG customer base in the assigned Region, as well as to maximize revenue and OI in the long term by promoting and selling Aftermarket Parts & Services and maintaining strong relations with existing customers and dealers. The ASR is also responsible for growing JLGs Customer base in its assigned Region. The highest level of customer support is expected from an ASR, through coordination efforts with Inside Sales, Logistics and all other JLG Depts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain existing customer accounts including new parts and service sales and customer service.
- Meet and/or exceed sales, margin and profitability targets for designated territory.
- Coordinate sales activities with the office including order entry, price quotes, schedule, delivery, etc.
- Call on potential new customers to solicit parts and service sales; generate and qualify leads; manage leads.
- Aggressively expand sales and service activity throughout designated territory.
- Closing sales and meeting sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Coordinates all sales activities from quotes, to orders, deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales, machinery, parts, service, or account management
- Languages: Native German & fluent in English. Other CEE Region languages to be an added value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Customer service orientation