Are you a passionate Communications or Media student? Do you have an eye for advertisement design? Then JLG is looking forward to meeting you! Develop your talent and get hands-on experience in corporate communication, direct/online marketing and PR. If you are an ambitious and innovative student with a creative mindset now is your chance to become part of our team based in Hoofddorp.
What will your week look like?
- Managing projects at advertising agencies
- Assessing concepts
- Guiding photo and video shoots
- Creating articles or posts for digital PR and social media
- Daily contact with sales regarding their requests
- Keep up-to-date sales app for iPad and iPhone
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Communication Science, Media or Graphic Design (HBO or university)
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English – other European languages are nice to have
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Affinity with advertising and graphic knowledge
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Open and cheerful personality
- Teamwork and collaborative personality
What can we offer you?
Within JLG we offer you the opportunity to work in an international work environment – within a young and diverse team – where you can find your space to develop the different facets of corporate communication. You will be able to develop your own ideas and projects with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the most you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides, you also have the possibility to write your thesis here. Regarding to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 32-40 hours/week, plus travel reimbursement.
JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India, being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a ‘People First’ culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh has been awarded in 2018 as One of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and received a Sustainability Honors from Barron’s and RobecoSAM.
Start date: October 2019