Start date: April 2020 for at least 32 hours per week for 4 - 6 months.
Are you a passionate HR student? Do you have outstanding communication skills and a ‘can-do’ mentality? Then JLG is looking forward meeting you! Develop your talent and learn new skills within our international HR team located in Hoofddorp. You will get hands-on experience in day-to-day HR functions operating under various labor laws of European states and participate in a variety of projects.
JLG EMEA is a lifting equipment manufacturing company that covers Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and India, being Hoofddorp the Headquarters, we work close together with different teams and locations. Our work environment is defined by a ‘People First’ culture where every team member is essential. JLG is part of the Oshkosh Corporation, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Besides, Oshkosh / JLG is recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies.
What will your week look like?
- Perform research and assistance for various HR projects including employment contract preparation, drafting reports and benefits administration.
- Assist with recruiting tasks including (pre)-screening resumes and schedule & participate in interviews. Prepare offer letters and send out on-boarding packages.
- Perform HR Information System activity on our systems for various uses such as benefits management, data entry and handling confidential employee information.
- Assist and coordinate company trainings and development initiatives.
- Propose process improvements in daily HR processes.
- Other projects or administrative tasks as assigned.
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Human Resources or related field (HBO or University)
- Experienced user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
- Fluency in English – other European languages are nice to have
- Outstanding communication skills
- Affinity with information technology, data sets and numbers are advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
Within JLG, we offer you the opportunity to get professional experience in Human Resources Management, always with a focus on your personal development. You will receive lots of responsibilities and we provide you with active mentorship and a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience. We believe that the more you enjoy your job, the greater your contribution to JLG. Besides, you also have the possibility to write your thesis
here. In regard to the compensation, you will receive the standard internship salary of 500EUR per month for 40 hours/week, plus travel reimbursement.